Download the Curriculum in Pdf form: here Δ
In February 2006 I defended my thesis, entitled
"Spectroscopic investigation of collisional molecular alignment in supersonic beams expansion" and afterwards I received the PhD degree in Physics from the Department of Physics of the University of Trento. The thesis work has been carried out under the supervision of Dr. Mario Scotoni and Dr. Salvatore Iannotta (CNR).
In September 2002 I received (from the University of Trento) the "Laurea" (Master) degree in Physics, discussing the thesis "Setup and first measurements of a tandem time-of-flight mass spectrometer for ion - neutral reactions studies" under the supervision of Prof. Davide Bassi.
2003-2005 - Research grant from CNR (National Research Council).
- Department of Chemistry and Engineering, University of Perugia. (F. Pirani and D. Cappelletti).
- English and German quite fluently. Basic knowledge of French.
- Electronics: analog+digital, microcontrollers, ham radios.
- Data manipulation software: Origin, xmgrace & gnuplot, among others.
- Labview programming, for data acquisition.
- Low level programming of C, C++. "Hello world!" from Ada to Zilog assembler.
- Web Master and SysAdmin skills.
- Mass spectrometry.
- Vacuum systems knowledge, for ionic and molecular beams apparatusses.
- Cryogenic systems.
- YAG and Dye lasers, diode lasers, frequenc conversion (HHG and Raman shifters)
2005 - GNSR2005. "Collisional alignment and orientation of molecules: spectroscopic diagnosis".