Educations and Qualifications
- PhD in Physics (Excellent), University of Trento, Italy (19/12/2008). Thesis title: "Diagnostica di processi molecolari in scariche a pressione atmosferica" ("Molecular processes diagnostic in atmospheric pressure discharges"). Scientific supervisors: Prof. P. Tosi, Dr. G. Dilecce.
- Laurea in Physics (101/110), University of Trento, Italy (08/06/2005). Thesis title: "Spectroscopic investigation of inclusion complexes of indomethacin and cyclodextrins". Scientific supervisors: Prof. G. Viliani, Dr. I. Mancini.
- Maturità scientifica p.n.i. (58/60), Liceo scientifico di stato "N. Copernico", Brescia, Italy (July 1995).
- From January 2007 till now: Research grant from the Department of Physics, University of Trento under the scientific supervision of Prof. P. Tosi. Project’s title: “Plasma chemistry of gas mixtures treated in a dieletric barrier discharge at atmospheric pressure”.
- a.y. 2008-2009: Tutor of "General Physics" at the Faculty of Engineering (University of Trento).
- a.y. 2007-2008: Tutor of "Physics I" at the Faculty of Engineering (University of Trento).
- January-December 2006: Research grant from FISR-ENEA under the scientific supervision of Prof. A. Miotello. Project’s title: “Gas analysis”.
- a.y. 2006-2007: Tutor of "General Physics" at the Faculty of Engineering (University of Trento).
- September–December 2005: Research grant from CNR–INFM under the scientific supervision of Prof. G. Viliani. Project’s title: “Raman and NMR investigation of complex molecules”.
- July-August 2005: stage at the Biophysic and Nanostructure Centre, University of Tuscia (VT), Italy.
- Gas Chromatography (GC-MS)
- Atmospheric pressure plasma sources
- Optical Emission Spectroscopy (OES)
- Laser Induced Fluorescence (LIF)
- NMR Spectroscopy
- Mass Spectrometry (MS)
- Raman and Raman-SERS Spectroscopy
- Atomic Force Microscopy (AFM)
- Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM)
- Data analisys software: Origin 7, PCMODEL 7.0, Hyperchem 7, CS Chem Office 6.0
- Supramolecular Chemistry