Born in Trento on 02/14/56
- 1981 Graduated in Physics at Faculty of Science of University of Trento with an experimental thesis on “Multiphoton absorption processes of SF6 in molecular beam “ rel. Prof. D. Bassi.
- 1984 Admitted to first cycle of Ph. course in PD-TN consortium.
- 1986 Get permanent position as researcher in Physics (B01A) at Faculty of Science of University of Trento.
- 1987-1998 Research activity in vibrational molecular spectroscopy in molecular beam. Benzene and substituted benzenes are the most studied systems with particular attention to IVR processes.
- 1998-2002 Involved in development of a trace gas detection system based on high resolution infrared spectroscopy by by means of diode laser and photoacoustic detection.