Educations and Qualifications
- PhD student in Cognitive and Brain Sciences (class: 2006-2009), CIMeC "Centro Interdipartimentale Mente e Cervello", University of Trento, Italy. PhD project: "The role of noise in brain dynamics processes". Scientific supervisors: Dr. L. Ricci.
- Master Degree (Laurea Specialistica) in Physics, University of Trento, Italy; "Physikdiplom" at University of Tubingen, Germany (July 2006). Thesis title: "Characterization of Enhanced Hanle Effect in an atomic sample and its use for the stabilization of magnetic field.". Scientific supervisors: Dr. L. Ricci, Prof. C. Zimmermann.
- Bachelor Degree in Applied Physics (Dottore in Fisica Applicata), University of Trento, Italy (March 2003). Thesis title: "Development of an Optical Phase Locked Loop (o-PLL) for tunable laser source". Scientific supervisor: Dr. L. Ricci.
- April 2003 – July 2006: Student at Department of Physics, Eberhard Karls Universitat, Tubingen, Germany, within the framework of the "Double-Degree Program".
- Experimental Physics (Experimentalphysik): Atomic Physics, Solid-State Physics, Nuclear Physics
- Theoretical Physics (Theoretische Physik ): Quantum Mechanics, Statistical Physics, Electrodynamics
- Major elective subject (Schwerpunktfach): Nanotechnology
- Minor elective subject (Wahlfach): Quantum Optics, Nonlinear Optics.